Article provided by: Ames Peterson International
As one of the top architects in Malibu, Ames Peterson International continues in a long tradition of designing and building quality homes for our clients. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable Malibu builder to consult with, look no further than our firm to help turn your dreams into a functional living space with exceptional curb appeal. From start to finish, we’ll stay true to your concept without veering off-track. Contact our architecture firm to discuss your ideas with our team or continue to browse our online resources to learn more about our design experts.
5 Tips For New Construction Homes
1. Find the best home designers in the state to work on your project. When it comes to your building project, settling for second best or going with a firm that doesn’t have as much experience will leave you less-than-satisfied with the finished project. The design of your new home is not the place to cut corners; however, the right architect can help you stay within your budget without compromising in important areas.
2. Choose an architect you feel comfortable talking to. It’s going to take a lot of collaboration to get your ideas across the table in a way that is fully understandable to your home builder. There’s no substitute for communication, especially early on in the design phase, so it is essential that you’re able to make known what you have in mind when it comes to your dream home. Consult with top architects in Malibu from Ames Peterson International regarding your project.
3. Take advantage of Malibu’s gorgeous landscape and incorporate the outdoors into your home’s interior. Oversized windows, plate glass sliding doors, and other open-space accommodations can bring more natural light and beauty into your living room, bedrooms, and dining area. We can incorporate more see-through glass and less solid wall structure into your design to help you enjoy our little corner of paradise to the fullest extent.
4. Maximize on efficiency for a home that requires less effort to maintain. At Ames Peterson International, we design modern homes and contemporary living spaces that cost less to run and leave homeowners with more leisure time to live the good life in beautiful Malibu. We’d like to meet with you to discuss your building project plans and offer our expert advice on the type of home we think would meet your needs. Reach out to one of our architects by calling (424) 278-1125 or connect with us online.
5. Get to know your architects by spending time at the table with them on more than one occasion before you sign a contract. We’d love to learn more about your plans for living in Malibu and look forward to our initial meeting to hear about your ideas.
When you’re ready to get down to business, you’ll find our team from Ames Peterson International can deliver exceptional results you’ll want to spend a lifetime enjoying. Imagine your new home nestled within the beauty of the pristine Malibu countryside.